Kitchen Days

 - Not food days just getting stuck in with essential work in the kitchen.  The washing machine is busy whirring around doing its stuff whilst I am pottering around dealing with various tasks trying to get them out of the way.

Meanwhile I am washing anything and everything in the kitchen.  Currently been going through some stuff in boxes and sorting it out.  Entails a lot of actual washing up, but will be a job well worth doing long term.

It has been bitterly cold here today even though I have three layers of jumper on today and my hands have been going white in hot washing up water.  Currently having a mug of hot tea to try and warm the digits up!

We were not hungry after the big meal last night and just settled with some cheese and biscuits.  The rest of the roast from Friday will be had tomorrow.  Probably have a stew of some sort on Monday.

I have also done a little planning work for posts further down the line today.  The first in a lot of work that is going to be done long term to try and make my life a lot easier at the end of the day.  At one point I was very good of keeping track of what I did when, but have started to re-vamp how I visit this.  Am working on this overall to share with everyone at the end of the day but it will be a little while before it is up in its final format.

Will be doing templates again this evening to get more finished.  I have about 400 all told already dealt with.  Tomorrow will press the fabric in readiness for marking out and cutting the patches.  Will then have a week of that in an effort to get the patchwork being hand stitched again. I am chuffed that have got this far in just a week.  Once I have the hand stitching under way I can do bits here and there as I get a little time.  Might also be able to feed in a UFO here and there as well.

So back to the templates.

Have a lovely evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts