Shattered

I was up early this morning as I did not sleep well.  I have a habit of nodding off to sleep when it is time to get up and then I just crash. After the events of the last few days I have decided that this afternoon I am going to have the afternoon off and just to sit and chill. I hurt today.  Will probably return to sorting duties again tomorrow.  I may do something with the food boxes a little bit later on, but at the moment I just want to sit and chill.  In the end I fell asleep for a couple of hours.  Unheard of for me.

It has been a sunny and breezy day here in Peterborough, not real warm but pleasant.  Have had the windows open to let some air into the house.  Freshens things up a little bit.  Also have had the washing machine on and as there is a nice breeze the washing has gone out on the line as well.  Always smells much nicer when has been out in the fresh air. Although the tumbler fluffs things up like the towels and makes them lovely and soft. Has got a lot chillier as the day progressed.  Washing drier than it was when it went out but still not totally dry so may pop in the tumbler to finish it off.

There is more room in the dining room now although I still have a lot to do in there overall.  One of the Dressers is cleared.  I still have the other one to do.  I do need to strip the fridge out though and give it, it's weekly clean and sort out.  Overall on the tidying front I may just pick one room at a time and work on it until I have each one squared up.  More methodical and I will know what I am achieving as I go along.

We have had a simple tea tonight egg, bacon and baked beans with some bread and butter and that has gone down very well indeed.  Followed by a milky cup of coffee.  Long time since have had a proper milky coffee.

Going to have a quiet and steady evening tonight.  Then full steam ahead all being well tomorrow.  Looks as though rain forecast again tomorrow.  The nights are slowly getting lighter though which is a blessing on all sorts of counts.

Have a lovely evening each and everyone of you.

Take care

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I read in a comment on another post that you have epilepsy. You are very right in saying you need to pace yourself. A rest day or two is in order. We had sunshine today and also are seeing longer days. Rest well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra. Have had since I was 7 years of age. Only the mildest form which they could not get under control. Then when I was in my teens they gave me some medication that I reacted to. That started off the Grand Mal seizures usually every couple of years. Eventually got that under control and then came off medication and was off for 10 years. High temperature triggered another attack which set it all motion again. However this time I collapsed early one morning at home. Was not found until 3:30pm in the afternoon when my boss came looking for me. I managed to answer the door to her covered in blood. Had fallen during the fit onto a glass candle lamp in my fireplace hearth and got it wedged in my upper shoulder. Had to go into hospital for surgery to remove glass and clean out and establishing on new medication. Have had a couple since, but the nature of them has changed and they seem to be a bit more volatile. I therefore try and keep an even keel where I can to minimise any future problems. Do not intend to push it again if I can help it. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts