Upwards and Onwards

 I have spent most of the afternoon washing the dogs bed and bedding.  She has been off colour and accidents happen.  At least she is going to be like a Princess tonight all nice and clean.  Her bedding is usually washed regularly and I normally manage to get it on the line, but the tumbler has had to take over today.  The amount of dog hairs that have come out of the bedding.  I am surprised she is not bald at the amount of hairs recovered from the washing machine and the tumbler!

Been a busy day again.  The car passed the MOT which we are eminently grateful for!  Someone was looking after us.  Need the car for towing the caravan and also for going here and there.

Tea was not chicken pie tonight.  I was slightly off with  my timings.  We therefore ended up with pan fried buttered chicken served with mashed potato, peas, carrots and Purple Sprouting Broccoli.  Went down an absolute treat. I do like my veggies.  Think the Pie will be for tomorrow now.


Tea tonight was tasty though.  Just what was needed on this cold evening.  Warmed us up a little bit.

Am going to put my feet up for a little while.

Have a lovely evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts