Low Ebb

still not firing on all cylinders, but hey it is only the depth that varies.  

Feeling sorry for myself for a few moments (which did not last long), I was browsing You Tube and found this.  It soon had me laughing.



Has been chilly here this afternoon despite the Sun being out earlier on and I have found that this does affect me quite badly.  I have wanted to be able to get on with stuff today but it just has not happened.  I have therefore been taking things easy, still chomping at the bit on the inside, but being graceful enough to know when it just is not going to happen.  I have a couple of recipes I want to make this week as well, but I do need to get a couple of pots of double cream (large ones) for this purpose.  If I get to them will post up the recipes  and photos when I get there.  Fingers crossed it will happen.

There are plenty of things that I need to be getting on with, and things that I want to make.  However, realistically I am having to prioritise items that need doing before then.  Just when the need to create hits. Grhh!  I really need to be at the sewing machine just to play about a bit.

Tonight's tea was the rest of the Posh Shepherd's Pie which has now all been eaten up and went down well.  Now to put the thinking hat on for what we are going to have to eat tomorrow evening or more to the point what G fancies eating!

I have been watching re-runs on Drama TV of the Spooks series.  Cannot say I watched it when the programme was current, but as the saying goes better late than never.  Quite enjoying despite they are on late at night.

Lots to do today.

Catch you later on.

Pattypan

x



Comments

  1. Your body is telling you to take a break. I've had to accept this as well. We have snow and a couple of frigid days, it was 9 F this morning. Get your rest and then bounce back into action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it just does not always sit well especially when I have not been doing as much as a result. Too impatient me. Take care xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts