A Quiet Day

 Despite not getting where I wanted to yesterday I still managed to accomplish quite a lot of things even if on the over-view it does not really look like it.

Today however I have had to down tools.  We had curry for tea last night and despite it being the same curry we have had over a period of time, the spicing on it seemed hotter last night.  As a result I did not enjoy my meal so much even though I was so looking forward to it.  So much so it upset my digestive system, and when I did get to bed I thought I was going to be poorly.  Fortunately in the end I was able to get comfortable and so avoided this.  I also slept very heavily and was warm and comfortable (It was cold last night so the hot water bottles went in) and this morning feel as though I have been through the ringer a bit I think as a result of sleeping so heavily.  I also hurt all over. Had a big bowl of Granola for breakfast and some of my fermented blackberries and syrup together with an Actimel yogurt shot. I try and have probiotics every morning as I think it helps me with managing my system. G got a full English breakfast. I am not firing on all cylinders and certainly have no energy.  Have therefore taken the day as a rest day with a view to carrying on with the kitchen again tomorrow. A slight detour/adjustment but the overall plan remains in place even though it is taking longer than it should do.  However, I have to go with the flow.

I have been carrying on with the Laundry though and slowly am getting that out of the way with.  Therefore hopefully all the washing will be completed by the end of the week.

It is overcast here at the moment and the wind has got up again.  We have had several small rain showers as well.  Even more of an excuse to hunker down and keep to the house.  I may get on with some crafting in a bit, if I can settle to it,  just to keep me occupied as I do not like to be bored or still for long and most of all I hate wasting time.  Time for me is so precious as there never seems to be enough of it.  Time is a man made thing, and perhaps I need to step off my own self-made treadmill for a while.  However it infuriates me if I cannot get something done as I have so much to do.  Must work more with the flow!  Plenty of room for improvement.

G nipped to the shop for some sausages (craving a toad in the hole with onions or a sausage and onion sarnie).  He also came back with some fish.  Tea tonight is therefore to be some fresh Plaice fillets.  Just fried and served simply with some bread and butter and then a Creme Caramel for pudding.  That should do nicely for today. Oh and a chocolate fix for me later on a Snickers (Marathon) bar as I had a chocolate craving today even though I do not eat a lot of chocolate.

Right off to cook tea and then put my feet up.

Tomorrow is another day as they say.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. We are having toad in the hole tonight, hubby used pigs in blankets, taste so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts