Part Two Thursday Evening Roundup

 After the busiest part of the day was completed we then went on to have salad for tea again which went down very well.  G did not want the Angel Delight so I finished that off.  He did however finish off the rest of the sausage rolls made yesterday served hot again. Tomorrow we have a Toad in the Hole planned to use up some veggies and the rest of the sausages bought the other day.  We might then be back on to salad again the following day.  We shall wait and see what happens though.

I have been out into the garden again, and bought in more dry washing, and hung out more to dry.  During my escapades have come across two cats not seen before.  A beautifully marked large tabby looks as though is a male, but very nervous.  Later on a big Black cat.  I put some water out into the garden with it having been so hot again and I actually saw the black one drink from it.  I love cats and dogs.

I shall go out again a little bit later before it gets dark to see if anything else has managed to dry.  Otherwise it will be left for the morning.  The washer is still on the go though.

I have also started to sort some miscellaneous items into some kind of order as well. Not related to anything that I am doing at the moment, but needs doing, so have tackled whilst I am about things.  Stuff that I had to move to get to what I was actually doing in the first place.

Planned for tomorrow, tackling the rest of the privet hedge.  I did check to make sure that he had dealt with charging the batteries earlier on and that is all in hand.  Also have the Cotoneaster to tame and also take some of the height out of the Holly tree.  That is going to be a prickly one to deal with!  Then once all the carnage has taken place I can set about tidying up the front garden of a few weeds and tidying up other people's rubbish that they chuck in the garden behind the dustbins which is a beggar to get to at the best of times.  Seems to be a never-ending job just because people are lazy litter louts. Then the windows will get a good wash down and polish and that should tidy the front up no end.  I tend to go behind G whatever job he is doing as he is awful at tidying things up, so whenever a job is planned for him to do I end up having to down tools on what I am doing to make sure that the job he is tackling is done and dusted without any lingering surprises.  Once that is all done I can concentrate purely on the back garden although I have been doing stuff out there too.

My back is kicking off again tonight so it will not be long before I go and sit and put my feet up for the rest of the evening.  Will have to feed the pets but apart from that, that is it for tonight.  Will try and get an early night like I did last night (hopefully without manoeuvres from Missy) fingers crossed and toes plaited as I really do need to get a good sleep. 

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts