Saturday

 Well I have had the "bit between my teeth" today.  Have been slogging on in the bedroom and am now starting to work towards one side of a wardrobe near the entranceway to the Craft room/Computer room/Study. That is full of stuff and I am also going to have to sort the contents of that out as well. I am getting rid of lots of rubbish as I go and also finding things.  It is going to be slow but it needs doing.  I have a lot to empty still so I need to be able to create some room in here to accommodate some of that.  A lot of stuff will be going.  The plus side is that what I am sorting, which will be a continuous work in progress means that the boxes I have sorted out, will be better sorted than they were and I will also be able to find things a lot more easily.  I am sorting things together as I go and slowly.  Some of the boxes are perched precariously so I am mindful of taking bits a little at a time.  Will soon have to stop and those bits that have been pulled out will need to go into their relevant boxes.  Fortunately I can continue working into the evening to do this until I have had enough.

It will be another similar day tomorrow as well.

G sorted tea tonight and we have had a Chicken curry with rice and Naan bread.  Has gone down very nicely.  Will finish off with strawberries and cream.

Been another warm day here today have the windows wide open to let the breeze through.

Right upwards and onwards.

Whatever you are up to have a lovely evening wherever you are.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts