Jobs for Monday

As Indicated last week I am back to my Lists!

Just a few things planned for today Monday.  I plan on an early start as over the next few weeks I have quite a lot to do and the sooner I get stuck in the better.  Whilst the kitchen light is out I also want to make the most of the daylight hours.

Wouldn't you know it a second problem in the kitchen. The washing machine decided that it was doing the all flashing light dance at the end of a programme.  As could not see anything last night because of the light issue, G has been up and sorted out.  It would appear that there was a small piece of debris in the gadget which isolates any bits which ultimately prevented the machine from emptying.  He set too and drained it and all is now working correctly.  Phew, now another wash on.  Yes am up early as planned.  I made it!

Just off to cook breakfast and make a cuppa.

NOW BACK TO THE

Outline Plans for today:
  •  Get back into the kitchen.
  • Finish cleaning, sorting and tidying.
  • Windows need washing and the net curtain also needs washing.
  • Get rid of the washing pile.
  • Alongside the cleaning getting the washing machine on again in order for it to go out to dry on the line.
  • Need to go to Home Bargains and Iceland The Warehouse for some much needed Pantry items and also cleaning items.  I also need some labels for my jars of preserves otherwise I will not know what is in any particular jar.
  • Once the kitchen is sorted:
  • Start on the Pantry. Tuesday.  In reality will probably take me all day as there is an awful lot of stuff in there.  Needs emptying out all the shelfs wiping down and re-arranging where some of the items are stored.  Also have more items to put into the Pantry.  I try and keep as much as I can possibly achieve, however I still have not got everything out of the dining room and into the Pantry.  I need some organisational bits and need to go to the charity shop to see what they have first.  In reality this alone is going to take me all day.  That is therefore the outline Plan for Tuesday this week.
  • Cook Tea either homemade pizza or Italian Sausages with roasted veggies.
  • Do a little bit of ironing.
  • Sit down for the evening and maybe get to a bit of knitting.  Now that would be a shock.
Will see how we get on.  I am hopeful to be able to achieve much of this today, but it does mean the early start and really getting stuck in, in order for me to be able to get to the Pantry for Tuesday.

All being well will catch up later on today.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts