Plans for Friday or should that be all over the shop!

 I was going to go foraging today.  However I may manage to nip out for an hour later on or indeed again on Saturday morning.  I still have a lot to do in the kitchen, but there is very much a light at the end of the tunnel and I should be completely finished in the kitchen on the cleaning front today.

I will therefore be focusing on getting this all done and dusted.  I will probably also do more washing as well.

If I get chance may well start on a shelf by shelf basis in the Pantry as well to start re-organisation.

Weather is meant to be good for today, so may as well take advantage of the drying weather.  No point in paying for the tumbler to run at the moment.

WELL......

I didn't get to any of that.  In a fairy tale in a far off place that is what should have happened.

Today G decided he was starting the bathroom flooring to put the laminate down.  I therefore had to re-arrange my plans as to what I was going to do.

I ended up scrubbing the little room out in order for the underlay and the new flooring to be put down in there.  He has completely kitted it out and it looks and feels good.  Not sure if there is enough to do the main part of the bathroom, but will have a look at what we have and where to go from there-on-in tomorrow.  G has done a good job thus far but there is more to do in here in any event.  I must say thought that it will be nice for one room of the two rooms that form the bathroom will be more or less done.  

The area where he has been working is very confined and he has upset his back again.  Will see what he is like tomorrow and what flooring etc. we have before we decide what we are going to do next.  The bathroom is on the end of the kitchen, and so logistically it would make sense to do the bathroom before finishing off in the kitchen because of all the through traffic. Will make a decision on this in the next few days or so.

So in a very "A" typical fashion, things have not gone as planned again.  I suspect we are likely to be in a state of flux or doing a bit here and there for the next few days or so.

I have not managed to go foraging, but will try on Sunday or Monday.  May be better for me overall.  Depending on what is decided tomorrow in respect of the bathroom I may go straight into the Pantry and get on with that if the bathroom is not going to be progressed at this stage.  I cannot run either job side by side, as we are restricted on space; therefore it will be either one or the other.

I do have a load of washing to progress with tomorrow though as well.

Whatever tomorrow brings there is going to be a lot of hard work involved, everything is just so bitty at the moment.  Will see what tomorrow brings.

Catch up soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts