Pottering

 After the past couple of days efforts and me being totally shattered, I had a lay in this morning which I enjoyed.  My leg was not as painful when I got up, but has progressed as the day goes on.  I am therefore going to get in touch with the Doctors' practice tomorrow to see if I can get an appointment to see my GP to find out what the heck is going on.

As a result of not being able to do too much at the moment, I am when I go through the dining room tackling items here and there; sorting some out.  Getting some squirrelled away in cupboards for use in the days to come.  I am not over-complicating it and just dealing with a bit at a time.  I have also had the tumbler on as the pet bedding was washed yesterday and needed drying.  So that is that out the way with again until the next time.

Tomorrow I may well be able to get stuck in a bit more, but we will see what we will see. I also have to tackle A O Customer Services tomorrow.  They are trying to charge us for re-delivery which I think stinks. So we shall see what happens tomorrow.  I have already sent in a complaint to them by email.  We never left the house, back gate was open - we do not use front door, and the house is on double yellow lines, and a bus stop.  However this was all indicated in the delivery instructions.  I was in the study most of the day with the window open, which is just over the back gate and so if anyone had come down the passageway you would hear them, especially if they tried the gate - which no one came to!  Will deal with that in the morning.  I am still very upset about the whole fiasco and the lack of my freezer.

So a quiet day it has been today.  I have not cooked as G decided to order a meal in.  Have that to look forward to.  I think it is a Carvery he has ordered in for a change.  It was very tasty - far superior than some have had in the past, but still tasty. So am being able to chill a bit even though am not firing on all cylinders.  To tell truth am feeling a bit off colour.  Will be another early night tonight I think.

After the phone calls have to make with A O and also obtaining an appointment at the Doctors, Think I will start tackling the ironing in the morning whilst I have space to put the ironing board up in the dining room and get stuck in.  Well that is the plan in any event.  Will see how things pan out.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts