Pattypan

 Part of this came through to me on Facebook via one of my cousins and I decided to embellish it a little further pad it out a little bit shall we say.  See what you think

I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered a model but, I am ME.  I could only ever be ME.  I am an individual and proud of it.   I eat lots of food. I have curves. I have more fat than I should. I have deep scars because I have a history.  Everyone has a history  but with some they are a steep learning curve that leave their lessons well imprinted.  If there is a wrong way to do something I usually find it jumping in with both feet!  Some people love me, some like me, some hate me.  I don't find it easy to talk to people as I have always been painfully shy although as I have aged I cover it up and hide it much better than I used to.  Those I can talk to are "My warts n all friends" and with me for life.

 I have done good. I have done bad.  Although I never intentionally hurt anyone.   I love... my Pj's and I like to be cosy. I love cuddles.  I go without makeup and sometimes don't get my hair done.  Other people are far more important to me than myself   I'm random and crazy and quirky.   I don't pretend to be someone I'm not.  I hate pretentiousness.   I am who I am, warts and all.   You can love me or not. I won't change!! And if I love you, I do it with all my Heart!! I make no apologies for the way I am I'm an all or nothing kind of girl no in betweeny.  Although I always see both sides of the story so I suppose I see light grey and dark. I love cooking and needlework and being creative. I am cussed, loving and loyal passionate obstinate, stubborn and pig headed.  But it is all done with love and without ego.  I often feel misunderstood you should never judge a book by its cover or underestimate anyone.  Each of us has something special to give and just because I am for the best part quiet (that is until I get to know you) doesn't mean I haven't got hidden depths.  Sometimes you have to scratch the surface to find out what lies beneath.

Comments

  1. Certainly sounds about right to me Pattypan - it's nice to hear about someone who's true to herself xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts