To Do List week commencing 29 October 2012

Things to try and get done this week although there may be a little lap over from week to week thought it might be easier to commit to paper as my memory is not as good as it was

  • Rosehip syrup
  • Rosehip marmalade
  • Rosehip and apple jelly
  • Apple chutney
  • Cucumber Gherkins (another batch the last one seems to have disappeared) These will be finished off tonight as they are brining
  • Bread n Butter pickles
  • Pickled Eggs
  • Pickled Red Cabbage
  • Mulled Pears in Red Wine
  • Mulled Pears in Cider
  • Mulled Pears in Crabbies
  • Pickled Shallots
  • Rosemary Jelly
  • Christmas Cakes
  • Christmas Puddings
  • Plum Loaves
  • Cinnamon Ice Cream
  • Bottled mandarins/Clementines
  • Souper Paste
  • Bottled Cherry tomatoes
  • Apple Pip
  • Orange Jelly
  • Orange Curd
  • Lemon Curd
  • Grapefruit Curd
  • Grapefruit Champagne
  •  

I know I will not get everything done but as I am on holiday at the end of the week for 7 weekdays plus the two weekends I might stand a fighting chance of getting at least some of the bits and bobs done.  Its fairly easy come easy go, but we will see how we get on.

Catch you soon

Pattypan

x
  • Orange Wine
  • Ginger Wine
  • Cider
  • Bitter
  • Lager
  • Pear Cider

Comments

  1. Goodness me you intend to be very very busy.I love your blog you make things we like and things we make ourselves a women after my very own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here here, I totally agree. Lindaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of how much you love to be in your kitchen putting up this and that, making beautiful meals and baking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts