It's arrived

My embroidery machine is now home with me.  I have yet to unpack it, which will be sometime over the weekend as I had not realised how big it was (well the box is terribly large).  It is to be based in the computer/craft room, but I need to sort that out from top to bottom and get organised a bit.  I have my other new Janome sewing machine as well to get to grips with.  So I am very much looking forward to some serious play time and hopefully it will start next week.  There are so many lovely patterns on many different sites, but that is half the fun finding something that will look lovely and pretty.  So I am very relieved that it has arrived.  OH will have to bring it upstairs once the room has been bottomed and cleaned.  To tell you the truth I am ever so excited as I did not in my wildest dreams ever really think I would be the proud owner of such a good machine.  Thank you Anne.

So I am now on holiday from tomorrow for a week and I really have got a lot to do.  So many lovely things to potentially have a go at -  a lot of them new crafts to me.  I want to have a go at patchwork.  I have the Accuquilt system to help with the cutting out and to use this I need to have a clear desk.  I have a large computer table/sewing table in the computer/craft room which once clear will be good for using the machines on and also as a cutting table for the Accuquilt.  For cutting out clothes for dressmaking I will need to use the dining room table as it is longer and has more room.  It is certainly going to be a learning curve in the next few months on all fronts.  Its good to learn as it expands your frontiers and you grow as a result.  Now I just have to get my head around things where the embroidery and sewing machines are concerned. I have been warned that the embroidery side of things is very addictive

I have papermaking, card making, Christmas decorations, soapmaking, candlemaking, beeswax polish, patchwork to have a go at as well as all the UFOs lurking in the cupboards.  Now I need to get organised, but am so so pleased that the machine has arrived at long last.  I am so so lucky for which I am very grateful.

Catch you soon.

Pattypanxxx



Comments

  1. You deserve it Patty so enjoy it - any woman who works as hard as you do (both at work and in the home) deserves a nice treat now and again and you know that by purchasing it from Anne that it will be the best xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts