Oregano, Vintage Kilner Jars and a Pestle and Mortar









I ended up buying these the other day from B & Q two types of Oregano in one pot a plain and a variegated but they smell divine and will be very handy to dry and put up for use in my cooking both fresh for now and also dried for the winter months.  Yummy.


I have also been to the Charity shop this morning and come across three Vintage Kilner jars which were quickly snaffled up and added to the stash.  So they will be put into use pretty quickly.


I broke my previous pestle and mortar which I was quite aggrieved about but this morning I have found its replacement for £3.  The exact bowl I had initially cost me £18 so I think that was a bit of a bargain.


I have already been and had breakfast at my friend's café this morning and I am shortly off to meet another friend for a good old natter and catch up.  The heat though is preventing me to some extent for getting on although I need to be in the sun on Doctors orders I don't really tolerate it that much.  Never mind a little and often.


Right must dash.


Catch up later.




Pattypan


x

Comments

Popular Posts