Drowned Rat reporting for duty

It has been raining all day here and I have not long come in from walking the dog.  All told the trip by foot is about 1 mile in length.  Missy has been a darling and walking properly on her leash.  She does not walk so nicely if OH is about but when I get her to myself she for the best part does as I ask of her.  As it was raining I took her out in her waterproof coat so that she did not get too completely drenched.  However since getting in I have had to dry her off with a towel and then we have had the ten minute crazies where she goes mad for a few minutes.  It seems to happen when she has had a bath too.

I seem to have the cold back with a bit of a vengeance as well which I could do without.

OH is working late this evening and so I have prepared a Cottage pie for tea so he has something nice and warm when he gets in which will be nearer 9:00pm by the time he gets here.

Right am off to get a cuppa.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts