A little Project




Sorry did not get back onto the blog last night, but I was out for the evening and did not get back in until late.

I have started a little project.  One that I found in my carrier bag the other day.  A little felt kit consisting of two Christmas decorations.  I have started on one of them and its  not turning out too bad although it could be better.  Part of the problem was that there should have been an instruction sheet with the kit but it was not there so I have had to do everything by eye as it were.  There was an embroidered template which just was not there.  The decoration reminds me of the Scandi style in red and white.  






This is how it has come up so far.




Still a little more to do.  Hopefully this one will be finished later on once it has had a little more time applied to it.

Catch you soon.


Pattypan


x

P.S.  Now completed the first one - not sure that it was the right needle for the job but hey ho.  Room for improvement and it is how you learn.  Hopefully the second one will be better.





I am on blogger and on Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts