Continuation

I have continued on with the bedroom.  

I found a couple of bags with some crochet projects in, one of which I had been reusing some wool from a scarf I had previously knitted.  To tidy it up ending up winding four complete balls of wool to ensure that it is all nice and tidy for when I pick it up again.

I have also found a couple of bags with stuff shoved in that needs sorting so having to do that as I go along. Most of it is rubbish but I think a good and a bad bag have been combined somewhere along the line.

OH working late so I am going to cook a piece of roast pork with a few veg for when he comes in which will be about 8:30pm.

So it will be no peace for the wicked (despite me having a lovely peaceful afternoon).

I have a luncheon date tomorrow which I am looking forward to but I shall be getting stuck in sorting again before I go.

Right upwards and onwards.

Have a lovely evening.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts