Peaceful Morning

I have been beavering away at the boxes again and have just stopped for a Masawatti coffee (with rum in) and something to eat.



I have had a mixed compilation of Christmas music on the computer (it is still going) and I have managed to find a quiet space for me whilst diligently working away at my ever increasing stash of magazines and books.  Time to think and just assimilate what is going on.  The music is very calming and just the space I need - I am content and I am happy.  There might be a million and one things flying on around me at the moment which are unsettling me and upsetting me but in this quiet space none of that matters. Just me being me and being allowed to breathe in my own little world!

It is slow progress but progress it is and I am finding stuff to send to the charity shop as well as give as presents. So ever so slowly catch a monkey as it were.

In the process I have also managed to damage a couple of Brown Bag Cookie Trays/Shortbread trays which I am well annoyed about that and a small birdcage flying off the top of my craft cupboard just before I went by! The magazine it was on had slipped!


Catch you later 

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts