Sorry have not been around much today

I have had things to attend to and a friend to meet and have been out and about much of the day.  Its been damp and perishingly cold  day today  the cold has been in my bones and most of the afternoon has been spent walking about.  My legs and hips have not been good as a result.  But hey ho these things happen.

I sat down with OH this evening to watch a little TV and catch up and the next thing I knew I was out for the count having fallen asleep.  OH also nodded off and a little Jack Russell was snoring her head off between us.  OH just left me - I just hope I sleep tonight as a result.

Busy day in the kitchen planned tomorrow.  We are having a roast chicken with all the trimmings tomorrow for tea and then there will be casserole/stew and soup out of the remnants.  On a cold day food like this is not only good for the body it is good for the soul too.

I have my patchwork box watching me BB, but despite the best of intentions have not got to it yet but I will do.  My hexie quilt is non-negotiable and is something I very much want to achieve.

Sorry its short and sweet but will catch you sometime tomorrow.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Good to read your catch up, hope you are keeping warm.
    I love the description of your meals.
    Pam in Texas.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts