Things happen for a reason

I am a great believer in this.  I was due to attend a course this weekend which in reality I could not really afford.  It is training that I sorely need, and I  had managed to sort something out to secure it.  However the tutor has become ill with the flu and so I feel a little divine intervention has happened.  It was partially this that was upsetting me not all of it but partially.  However it looks as though that is being relisted for sometime in January. I feel I have been given a breathing space now I need to make the most of it and get things sorted out so that I can take full advantage of it.  I am very grateful for the intervention.

I have family scattered all over, but my birth family there are not that many members.  I am a wicked godmother to my cousin's eldest child a girl and even though we do not see each other every so often we have contact on Facebook.  She was a great kid although I have not seen her for a few years (she is a mum in her own right these days).  I had no idea whether she remembered my Nan her Great Grandmother but she has some lovely memories of her.  That brought a tear to my eye as I did not think that she remembered her. My Nan (her Great Nan) was a very special lady.  Her tipple of choice was Gin but she also enjoyed the occasional whisky. She remembers her as "Nana with the chickens" and she made me drink "hot milk" before going to bed at night.  Remembers her well and has some lovely memories of her.  I am pleased for that.

So I think in a roundabout way, spirit have intervened just to re-assure me that things do work in mysterious ways and when I most needed it  - when I needed confirmation. I know I have been low for the past couple of days. I  thank you all for your patience with me during this time and your suggestions and for hearing me out.  You do not know how much that means to me. I have always bottled things, but in recent months I have been talking more  - trying to shake the monkey off my back as it were so that the problems do not get too much out of control and I do not shake them and it in turn becomes a heavy weight.   I shall endeavour to incorporate your advice into my daily life.

Thank you one and all.

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Totally agree with you. Things happen for a reason and this gives you breathing space. Be kind to yourself and stay positive and purposeful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennie. Big believer in things happen for a reason and that the right people will be at a certain place at a certain time. Feeling much better and more with it than last week. Thank you for your kind words. Tricia xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I enjoy your blog so much, it's a little glimpse into life in another country. (I live in Western Canada). Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lefting, thank you for your kind words. I tend to speak about things that I know about or situations I find myself in and am learning from. We were due to emigrate to Canada when I was 15. As I have epilepsy and had been cleared by the Doctors this end it went up to a Senior Office and I was refused entry (by a Junior Clerk who did not know what the condition consisted of). They reversed the decision but by then I was into the final year at school and exams. Have often wondered what would have happened if we had of gone. However in the greater scheme of things my mum became ill not long after that so it was perhaps best for us as a family. Looks a beautiful country though. Take care. Tricia xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts