Things that go bump in the night

Yesterday was a bit full on and intense in any event as I was desperately trying to get to grips with Ebay (gave that up and will either look at further today or tomorrow) as I am suffering brain fatigue at the moment!  It was busy in that I had an awful lot of typing to do with regard to a group I am involved with but have finally managed to get the bulk of that out of the way with.  

The boiler also decided to throw a whoopsie and ended up spewing water out of it all over the shop so I had mopping cloths everywhere.  It turned out in retrospect that I had turned a knob the wrong way.  (according to OH).  I just knew it would be my fault!

I had also as you know walked Missy for a long walk down the river and then had tried to get tea ready for OH when he came in gone 8pm only to be met with me a mop and cloths in hand.  He did get his tea and it was perhaps a good job that I had prepared it in advance but it was about 9pm before that happened.

I had then continued on with some more paperwork (OH fell asleep) and then I decided to call it a day.  However it was then a good hour and a half after I had gone downstairs to tidy up before I managed to get to bed what with pottering, tidying things up etc.  A woman's work is never done!  I did eventually get to bed about 1pm though.  I had just got off to sleep was cosy and enjoying a dream which then turned into a nightmare!  these things happen on a regular basis here which goes to beg the question "what is normal"!

A darling little Jack Russell had us up in the middle of the night.  We are not sure what for but she definitely got the pair of us up, whimpering.  Our first thought was that she needed to go out so OH duly obliged but she was not bothered.  So we are not quite sure what has been going on there!  My initial thought was that someone was not well and it panicked me a little.  Leaves you all out of sorts.

Anyway get up time came all too soon this morning.  Got OH his pack up sorted and Missy started again with the whimpering. We eventually got her settled down and at the moment she is on the bed covered with her blankie!

I am just about to go and get a nice mug of tea - It feels at the moment as if I have done a full day's work already.  I feel shattered.  Might go and lay my head down for another hour (been up since 6:30pm)

So at the moment I am feeling kind of shattered and I still have the Ebay thing to get to grips with.  Am meeting a friend later on for a coffee and a chat a put the world to rights session.  Might have another look at it after then when things calm down a bit and I can get some focus on what I need to do.

Right I had better get on then  - I am now desperate for that mug of coffee.

Catch you soon and hope you all have an interesting and lovely day.

Take care

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts