Who put the lights out

Sunday morning is usually our lay in morning of the week a chance to chill and come too.

This morning woke up saw it was still dark (could not see the clock) and then went back to sleep again.  Did the same again this time put my glasses on, woke up again still dark.  It was only when I woke up again and took my glasses off that I realised that it was in fact a lovely day and bright sunshine.  Why was I in the dark?  Well it would appear that when I put my glasses on (having taken them from the bedside table) I had not picked up my glasses but instead had popped on a pair of these!  






No wonder it was dark!  

I think that was one of those "Doh" moments.  I hope that this is not representative of the rest of the day.

I am watching Novembermas  Christmas with Gordon Ramsey, giving me some ideas for the Christmas menu already.

We are just about to have brunch, gammon, eggs, and lots of bread and butter with fresh orange juice to drink to cut the saltiness of the gammon.

Hope you have a lovely day.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts