Monday evening

After change of plan earlier this morning my efforts have predominantly been centred on the craft room/study/computer room and my machines are now in situ where they are going to be used.  I intend to have a serious play over the Christmas holiday period.  I shall start off with the basic machine which is also a Janome (a Janome DC7100) whereas the embroidery machine is a Janome 500E.  I shall start off with basic stuff.  I have a table cover to finish sewing that I started sometime back and which is on my UFO list.  I also have some trouser repairs to do, some door curtains for the back door, front door, walk in wardrobe and bathroom doors to stop draughts more than anything else. Then there is the kitchen skirts for the units and I also need a valance trim to go round the bottom of my bed to hide the under-bed storage and make it look much neater.  Sorting this will do a neat cover up and it is plain stitching which will get me back into the process of using a machine again.  Once I feel comfortable with the simpler machine I shall start playng witht he embroidery one.

I am about half way through the room.  It has taken longer than anticipated as OH had all sorts of items under the bed which needed sorting out.  So slow progress but at least the room is three quarters done.  Will be ready to mop through the floor and the walls in the morning which is my main aim so that I  can then get on in the bathroom which I did not get too.

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.  But not too bad a day all round.

Right had better get on.  Need to clear the couch of stuff before I finish in here for the evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts