Update

Loo is completely sorted and scrubbed out.  Currently the bathroom is full of washing in piles but I am wading my way through this and it should all be done by the end of the week. There is still the matter of a stack of ironing which I will slot in somewhere down the line.  Off to meet a friend shortly although am not feeling too good a present again.  Only out for a short while and then will be in the kitchen scrubbing out  in there.  So it is all hands to the pump as it were.  

On that note albeit brief I am off to get a wriggle on.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. It sounds like you are going flat out - you must be wondering how you ever found time to go to work!! I hope you can start on the Christmassy bits soon, as I know how that cheers you up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BB it would be nice but am not sure whether I will quite get there. I love my Christmassy things but sometimes you just cannot get to them. Does not mean that I am going to be leaving stuff though. It will certainly be on the go during the holiday period. 32 years of stuff is a lot of stuff to declutter and I have made a tentative start but next year will be extra special. Even those well practiced in the art of Christmas sometimes get it wrong and it seems to be rattling around my ankles this year. Next - no way. Things are going to be very very different. Take care honey and hope things are going well for you xx

      Delete
  2. 'Get a wiggle on' sounds like you've been working extremely hard already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hart there are different gears and different speeds for different things. Not quite flat out quite a few detours. Just about to tackle a chest of drawers! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts