Quiet Day

Which did not go to plan probably due to my lack of energy and tiredness again.  Ah well these things happen.

So predominantly a day of resting and sleeping.  We did not have much for tea tonight although what we had was a change to the meal plan.  We ended up having smokey bacon, fried eggs and some baked beans which went down very nicely.  Cheap and cheerful but very tasty and filling.  OH had more crumble and custard.

Will see how things go tomorrow.  Not firing on all pistons is quite disconcerting.  

Catch you all soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Sorry that you are feeling run down and I hope that the resting will help matters. We had a quick tea too as I got a Cottage Pie out of the freezer which I'd made when I was batch cooking in November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel much better soon - take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies - still a bit not firing on all pistons because of a migraine but better than I was. Take care you two too Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts