Wednesday evening catch up

I managed to meet up with my friend for a few hours for lunch today and had a lovely time with her.  She had been naughty and bought me a lovely picnic style hamper tin decorated with fairies but which tin contains a panettone.  That will make a delicious bread and butter pudding.







But just look how gorgeous that tin is.  I will either use it in the Pantry for special cakes or indeed will use it for holding my embroidery projects and current threads.  I am over the moon with it.  I am a very lucky lady.

When I got home I needed to wash my hair, which I did.  It really needs colouring again at the hairdressers but that will have to wait at the  moment.  I might buy one and do it myself if it gets too much out of control.  My weakness I am afraid to say.

I have then been out for the evening to the Psychic and Spiritual Fellowship first meeting of the year.  It has been a delightful evening and I received a message from my Nan from someone who I have not seen for quite a while and who knew nothing of my grandmother.  I had asked for a confirmation message yesterday.  Not something I ask for but felt the need.  I received my confirmation.  

It was a beginners evening tonight and although strictly speaking I am not a beginner it was a very good forum for us using our platform skills to give messages to those who were in need.  I think overall it went quite well between us.  My colleagues and I had to run the show this evening due to illness but I think it has gone well and I think it has helped our audience understand how we do things a little better.  I hope so.

I had to wait for OH to come and collect me as he lost the car keys.  Boy is it chilly out there tonight.  Have come in frozen fortunately the heating was on and I have now started to defrost.

Have to get some stuff ready for tomorrow so will have to leave things here for now.

Catch up soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts