Oh what a day

Bet you lot are fed up with me and the amount of posts logged today.  It has been one of those days. Tiz how it goes. A lucky break and I am indeed blessed.

We are having chicken for tea and it is currently roasting in the oven so it will be a late tea. I kind of forgot to put it in amidst all the excitement but better late than never.

In the meantime, OH was bought a white pudding back from Ireland.  One of his work colleagues' family lives there and she bought him some back and she presented it to him when she returned.  He is just cooking up a little bit to try.

O'Neill's Dry Cure Bacon company produce what is called their White Pudding Ring and apparently it is available at Budgens in their Irish section.  I must say it is extremely tasty and one of the best white puddings I have ever tasted.  Thank you Fay.  This one was from Ireland as it has the amount on in Euros.  Shall definitely be having some of this again.  It was lovely.  Has not lasted very long and it was a full ring.  Gannets that we are!  

Tomorrow I am off for a playday with my friend and partner in crime L.  Not sure where we are going.   I shall still be having a day out with her, just not as frequently which is a pity.  I am very lucky with my friends all of them are gems - very rare and precious.  So I am very much looking forward to my day out with her tomorrow.

It has been chilly again today or at least I have been.  I have popped another jumper on to try and warm up a little bit.  Heating not going on just yet if I can help it.

Right my tea is calling or part 2 the chicken is.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts