It has arrived

The Dishwasher that is although it is still in its packaging and hopefully will be installed in the kitchen tomorrow. At least I have it and before Christmas. Result, I was beginning to panic a little though. When delivery was made I was on my own as OH had gone to walk Missy.  The two delivery men were more than helpful bringing the heavy appliance into the garden so that OH can get it into the kitchen easily tomorrow.  I am not quite ready on the cleaning front but hopefully all should be done and dusted tomorrow.  Now for the Fridge Freezer.  I ordered both appliances from A O Electricals.  I have used them in the past and always found them more than helpful.

It has been a horrible wet and grey day here in Peterborough. We went to the Bakery and then to the  fish man first thing and came back with Crab, Crayfish, Cockles, Whelks, Crevettes and a piece of plaice each for supper.  To be served simply with bread and butter.  OH decided he did not want chips. So plain it was and it was extremely tasty

We did not go to Harvest Barn this week maybe next.  We are off to Willowbrook tomorrow to get a joint of pork from our Butcher.  We have not had Pork for a while and I just fancied it for a change, served with roasties, veg and copious amounts of apple sauce and sage and onion stuffing, peas, broccoli, carrots and mashed potato and lots of gravy

I have done the lottery, locked the gate and closed the door on the world for today.  However plenty of work is going on indoors.  I shall be carrying on with the sorting in the kitchen and then maybe sit down for a little while to do some embroidery whilst the light is good and then  maybe some crochet a little later on.

Right am off to potter.

A bit more was done in the kitchen.  By the time I had finished though I had lost the light to do the embroidery so crochet it is.

Have a good evening and keep safe and warm.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

  1. I have to say, a dishwasher is something I would never bother with - just do it by hand. Keith always used to do the teatime washing up but I've let him off since he's been poorly. Enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BB, OH does not do washing up. However with a dishwasher it is his responsibility to load it. I cannot have my hands in water for too long as I end up losing the circulation in them despite wearing Marigolds and then I suffer with pain for the next few days or so. It is therefore the lesser of the two evils for me. Just one of those things. Tricia x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts