Some of my vintage Glassware

 I am cleaning again and I have just washed up some of my vintage glassware.  This is only a teeny amount quite a lot of it is still boxed up. It will be enough for us though. Just the two of us for Christmas. OH enjoys a little drop of Gin every so often.  Unfortunately I am a lightweight when it comes to a drink.  I have a small amount of Gin in a glass but it is always watered diwn wlth plenty of lemonade.  With ice cubes in it is very refreshing. I usually use aclarge Gin glass or a half tumbler.






I have several different Gins, Vodka and Brandy on the go.

We have Cherry Brandy, Mixed fruit Vodka, Passionfruit Gin, Sloe Gin and Damson Gin.  There is Lemoncello in the shed.




It is little things like this that make all the difference.

Catch you soo .

Pattypan

x



Comments

  1. Those different Gins look so good. I am not a spirits drinker (wine and cider, me) but some of the days here have been SO stressful overdemands from our buyer/his solicitor I have had to have a stiff gin and lemonade to take the edge of my anxiety. Yeesh, I'll be glad when it's over.

    Lovely glasses too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have quite a bit of crystal glassware, we use it every day along with our silver cutlery, I used to keep it 'for best' but decided some years ago there was not point in having it on displat, it needed to be used. If bits get broken so be it, a drink tastes better out of a crystal tumbler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. If we don't deserve our "best" items who does.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts