Tomorrow

Thus far I have not managed to get back to the crocheting but heigh-ho sometimes this happens. Tea however, roasted chicken in an hour in the Ninja Foodie was really good.  Have chicken stock to make tomorrow so I can get some good warming soup on the go.  I am in need of some soul food at the moment and soup in a bowl with a bit of bread for dipping makes a nice satisfying mid-day meal, warming and cheap.  Also a good way of using up bits and bobs of veggies.  I try not to waste anything like this.  Am still restricted a bit with not having the fridges but we will get there.

At the time of writing this post, I am planning on going into the garden tomorrow.  I am just going to check out the weather forecast to see if this is possible or whether I have to defer my plans and get on with something else in its place. There is a lot to do in any event.  Just checked weather forecast for tomorrow not good  - rain again.  Perhaps I will listen to my body eventually I was very stiff yesterday now I know why!

Tuesday is looking more promising as a gardening day, and Wednesday would be a good day to go to the tip to get rid of a lot of the rubbish.  There are at least a couple of car runs. That means it will be an all day session of gardening on Tuesday (that is is the weather forecast is correct) fortunately I can change if necessary. In the meantime though to make the most of the time available to me, I will have to get stuck in with some projects in the house before then which is not a problem, just not how I had envisaged but as long as it gets done that is all that matters.

So I think I will venture into the dining room and see what I can sort out here for tomorrow and see if I can restore some normality here.  Wish me luck..  It will be an early start as there is a lot of sorting out and cleaning to do.  That coupled with the fact that the cats hang out in the dining room means that I will have Inspectors and Supervisors at every level. They just have to assist!

On a lighter note I thought you might like to see my Holly tree in the front garden.  It is full of berries this year so it looks as though I am going to have some to use for Christmas decorating in any event, that along with some of the leaves off my bay tree should produce some nice simple decorations and if I can locate some Spruce or Fir (sometimes the veg shop has it along with Mistletoe) that will be super.

For me, I am trying to achieve what I can with what I have and trying to make the most of the time that is available. Hopefully I will be able to get the initial work done quickly, and then it will be on to the more necessary work which could entail me learning how to wallpaper!  I may have to leave this though until after Christmas. Preferably would like it done before but can only do what I can do at the end of the day. Might entail a few late nights and early mornings.

Right am off to see if I can actually do something on the crochet front.  

Have a good evening

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts