Tuesday round up Tuesday 10 November 2020

It has been another quiet day. still have the sciatica but not as bad.  Think part of the problem is that we need a new mattress! Another thing for the list.  It is getting expensive.

Not much achieved today, but I have been sorting some boxes.  Will go back into the dining room a little later and crack on in there. Have a load of vases to sort and wash (they normally live on top of one of the dressers however my plan is to eventually get them into the fireside cupboard on the top shelf out the way.  I love flowers and I love my vases but they are all different shapes and size and I have a couple of feline friends who like to go exploring where they should not that is the main reason for me wanting to get the vases out of the way.  There are too many lovely ones including some I have inherited from my Nan.  She loved flowers as do I and using them always reminds me of her. We have already had a casualty a really lovely vase of my Nan's which was one of the Cinque Port vases in navy, beige and cream.  I was not a happy bunny when I found this in pieces.  

Have managed to order the Fridge Freezer and that will be with us shortly.  However having problems getting a dishwasher sorted.

I am on the sixteenth square for my blanket of the twenty I have prepared.  Not sure I will get a sit down tonight, but will try.  OH has been laughing at me as while I have been listening to You Tube I have had some crochet in hand and I think I am driving him crackers with my persistence in trying to get things done.

We have had a treat tonight, a take-away.  Fish and Chips.  You ring up the shop and then go and collect and they were delicious. We had a haddock and chip meal with mushy peas and bread and butter.

Right am off to potter a bit and hopefully get back to the crochet.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts