The remainder of the day

 .....has been spent in trying to get clothes and household linen dry and also do further washing.  Slowly am getting everything dried it is taking longer though.  Tomorrow at some point I have a load of ironing to do. Will probably do that late evening after I have been able to free up some space in the bedroom. It is also an activity that does not specifically make noise so I will not disturb the neighbours so can work on quietly into the wee hours if necessary.

Tea tonight was absolutely delicious.  We had pan fried Plaice with bread and butter.  We then had a pastry each for pudding.

Very simple.

Since then have been doing some work for some posts next year. Highly relevant to be doing this now as it is in respect of organising myself and my projects for next year.  Lots of scribbling of notes going on for me to wade through and then put into a constructive format in the New Year. This is how I tend to work.

Overall have done better than last year which I am pleased about. However I need a stricter time plan. Next year am hoping to have visitors again especially as this year we come under zone two of Covid restrictions.

I have been lost without having the big deep freeze and the fridge.  The fridge is now remedied and I have been promised another deep chest freezer. However that will be remedied in the New Year. It is what it is at the end of the day.  This coming year though once I have the big freezer back things are going to be very different. I think I have noticed the issues more on the food front than anywhere else this year. I am used to doing an awful lot of stuff myself buying and prepping veg and freezing it.  I am going to try and grow a bit more myself. Furst things first I need to go and get myself a new diary for the coming year. I use a page a day diary to plot things out. This is something I have done for years.  It will now be used in conjunction with my recipe folders.

Right am off to potter and do some more work.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts