Pattypan's Pantry - The Put Down 2021

The Put Down 2021 - Pattypan's "Pantry"

My "Put Down" List ready to be added to as items are completed















FRUIT IN SPIRITS


  1.  




BOTTLED/CANNED GOODS


  1.  



PICKLES




CHUTNEYS/RELISHES




  1.  
  2.  
.

JAMS










MINCEMEAT

JELLIES
.


CONSERVES

  1.  

CURDS

  1.  



CHEESES


MARMALADES

  1.  
  2.  


CORDIALS/SYRUPS






    SAUCES


    WINES

    1.  


    LIQUEURS

    1.   

    BEERS
    1.  

    CIDERS AND PERRY

    1.  


    OILS/DRESSINGS/VINEGARS






    SEASONINGS

    1.  


    PASTES/STOCKS/CONDIMENTS




    FREEZER 

    Fruit


    Vegetables



    Meat


    Fish



    DRIED GOODS




    FRUIT 
       

    Comments

    1. Fabulous effort there Tricia! I'm really hoping to do more this year. Before Christmas I managed to put up three jars of breakfast apple, can't remember if two or three cinammon and orange syrup and I still have a beetroot relish from the year before. I was lucky enough to be given some apple butter and Christmas chutney over the festivities, too. I recieved the Ball preserving book and I'm hoping to make Seville orange marmalade very soon so that will add to my cellar store shelves.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Lou every luttle helps at the end of the day and as long as you enjoy it. Remember under normal situations you are managing a business. You do not necessarily need a canner to preserve fruit such as pears plum apples Clementines. Onky need a canner if going to be preserving vegetables which are liw acid and meats which require hotter cooking temperature. In this country the old fashioned name for preserving fruit this way is bottljng. You are doing well. If you need any help yell and I will helo x

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for all that Tricia. I'm sticking to water bathing. I'm happy with that as still neans I can stock up on pickles I make. X

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Hello, thank you for popping by

    Popular Posts