Monday round up

We were having quite a pleasant Easter Monday and then thanks to the kidness of a follower tt became clear that my email account had been hacked. I then hsd to spend some time trying to sort my various accounts.  Needless to say I was not a happy bunny. 

As I had to resolve security issues I ended up not doing what I had planned on doing.

However we did have the roast Turkey with all the trimmings and it went down very nicely. Plenty of meat left over and meat nice and moist.



Nine times out of ten I usually make a tray of stuffing then if there is anything left over OH usually snacks on it when he is in hungry mode.  It never lasts very long though.






Plenty left over which will probably have on Wednesday.

Tuesday night's offerings are going to be Posh Cottage pie using up the meat left over from the lamb roast, some of the left over veggies and the gravy.  A good waste not want not recipe with mashed potato and lots of grated cheese on top.  It is normally very tasty too.

No embroidery done for three nights on the trot.  I am going to have to remedy that.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts