All Geared up

 hopefully for some progress tomorrow whilst OH is fishing.  It will be an early start though.  Missy is staying with me as it has been far too hot today and we have had the fans on for her as well as ourselves.

I was going to cook a roast today but in the end decided not to, however will do for tomorrow when OH returns from his fishing.  He is going with the step son so it will do them both good.

It has been a pottering sort of day nothing substantial just ding a bit of this and that.

However I have located my embroidery threads.  For a long time now I have been looking for a second Lever Arch Box file that i knew i had stuffed with embroidery threads. I just could not find it though.  OH had stuck some boxes up high out of the way and this afternoon one of the boxes slipped and we had a mini cave in.  It was the embroidery threads box.  I am very pleased about this as I have a couple of small projects that I have been wanting to try for a while.  I had the pattern, vintage linen, frame, needles etc  That now means I am ready to have a go and play.  There are quite a lot of threads in there, but they need sorting out first.  That is going to take a little while to sort out but hey ho.  Will give me something else to do.  It is full of little frames, as well as book mark cards, and different threads.  I even seem to have some threads for a couple of kits but not quite sure which ones yet.  I will locate the rest of them. The colours do cheer me up though.








We finished off the evening with an ce cream cornet each as I had some ice crem in the freezer.  Went down a treat.  Right had better get ready 6am start tomorrow and a pile of washing to do as well.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Goodness, that is a lot of thread. I can understand why you wanted to find it and why you wouldn't want to buy more when you knew you had that lot sitting around somewhere. I am dreadful for popping things into a draw or cupboard when in a hurry to tidy up and then completely forgetting where I put them. I have a bunch of Christmas presents I bought over a year ago that I put away safely and have never been able to find, despite turning out the majority of my cupboards in the interval. All I can say is wherever I put them it was somewhere unlikely! I hope you enjoyed your peaceful day but am rather envious of the fact that you needed fans. I am no great lover of the heat but it feels like we haven't had a reasonable warm day at all this year up north - roll on the summer, if it ever arrives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts