Saturday night/Sunday Morning

 A TV night supposedly as it is a lot cooler than it was and there is a nip in the air Rugby was on so I was on the computer just watching every so often and checking out some of the sites I follow.  A little later on I got fed up.  Most of the programmes had been on before.

I therefore sat and sewed three more of my knitted pumpkins; that are four now in the next stage of being made up, I still have to arrange for some stalks and maybe either a bit of beadwork or embroidery.  Not sure which way am going at the moment.  Quite pleased with how they are working up although they are not perfect. Just a little something extra. Would like to get a few more knitted  up if I can.  Think these pinks and green and cream ones will probably end up in the front room at some point as that is the colourway in there.  Would really like to get some made in autumnal colours as well, more suitable for the back room, but that might have to wait a while so that I can get the wools I am after. It is something silly at the end of the day, but as I said I am using up odd balls of wool to get them used up and out the way.  I have never really done this type of thing before but have stuck with it and in a funny kind of way have enjoyed it.  Probably should not have started bearing in mind all the UFOs.




I have also been for my Covid Booster and also had my Flu Booster at the same time.  I have to have this every year in any event. So the left arm has had Covid (which I did not feel) and the right has had the Flu one.   That hurt a little and has been the arm to kick off for the moment. I always react! Hope they settle down a bit as have physio tomorrow afternoon at the hospital again.  Perhaps not the best time to get it done, but once it is out of the way with you can forget about it.

Back to the kitchen and also to cook tea.  I have a hot date with a chip pan! It needs stripping out and new oil adding.  Yes I have an air fryer but we prefer chips the old fashioned way especially with a touch of homemade Rosemary salt!

Catch up later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts