Wednesday Potterings

 It has been a quiet week so far.  I have been plugging away at one or two projects although in reality have not been able to accomplish much.  I am keeping at it in any event. I am back on the kitchen project and gradually things are starting to get there.  Still a bit more to do, but slowly getting there.  I am hoping to break the back of it tomorrow.  Work has very much depended on whether the weather has been warmer or not on the day as to whether I can move freely or not.  I cannot work if I am cold or my joints are tight.  My arm has not been co-operating either.

Today has also been bath day for Missy.  That did not go down well, but as she is an old lady she did need a bit of a wash and a brush up.  I put a clean towel on the radiator to warm up to dry her with and then gave her a good dry down. We then made sure she was kept warm and that her fur had dried properly. Needless to say I managed to get bathed in the process. I think it is her payback for being disturbed!

Today for tea we had some fresh Plaice for tea, just fried simply with some butter and then served with some fresh wholemeal bread.  Simple unfussy food that speaks for itself is the best.  Must say it was very tasty.

Need to work out what we are going to eat for the rest of the week.  I do need to go shopping for supplies, in various places including the veg shop, but will get to that in due course.

Otherwise very quiet here will see what tomorrow brings and hopefully fingers crossed a little more progress will be made.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts