Miserable Weather

 For the past couple of days and I have been seized up.  Could not get comfy overnight, could not settle and ended up over-sleeping this morning, although in retrospect I needed the rest.  Feeling a bit brighter than I was, and getting ready for the week ahead. These are just issues getting in the way as usual.  However I am choosing not to give in to it.  It does not define who I am, just gets in the way. I had planned quite a lot for this week, and have reduced this a bit choosing to concentrate on the first project in hand and totally getting that out of the way before I go on to something else.  There is an awful lot to do.  I will break up what I want to do with perhaps a day here or there for preserving.  I also need to go shopping again for more items to add to the Pantry as well as do some things in readiness for Christmas.  I added a few more items to the food store to the Freezer yesterday and I have also used the freezer for not wasting stuff as well and have also added home prepared items to the Freezer as well.  First project is the Pantry again, but will explain more on that in a dedicated post.  I need to keep on top of the Pantry at all costs.

As a result, I have chosen to take things steady today.  It has been a proper Autumn day where the weather has been wet and horrible from the early hours.  This type of weather is when I miss having a fire as the damp really gets into your bones. A fire not only keeps you warm but cheers things up a bit as well.  G treated us to a Carvery meal in order that I did not have to cook.  That was nice of him, but I do not mind cooking at all in fact I find it calming; however it was very much appreciated.

It will therefore be an early start tomorrow in order that I can get stuck in. Supposedly going to be brighter tomorrow with no rain.  I hope so in order that I can get some washing out.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited. Do not want to use the Tumble Dryer unless absolutely necessary.  Me being tight.

It therefore looks as though it is going to be a really busy week all round.

Hope your evening and week is a good one.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts