New baby

I have become a step grandma for the second time (so we found out yesterday) another little boy safely delivered on Friday (My step daughter tried to get hold of her dad and wasn't able to get hold of him  until yesterday.  Apparently he is a little angel and very good.  I was supposed to have been going to see him tonight but unfortunately because of this wretched cold - I am keeping away.  So the cuddle will have to wait until I am cold free.  Welcome little man.

Its grey wet and miserable here in Peterborough and I am just about to leave for work.  Only the two of us today.  

Will catch up later on

Have a good day

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the new baby and feel better soon so you can get in some cuddling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts