Here comes the rain

Its been muggy all evening after another glorious day and when I nipped round to the shop earlier in the evening we had the odd spot of rain.  Its what I call thunder storm weather.  I honestly hope not but it feels like it -  I am not good with thunder and lightening storms.  I am a bit headachey in any event.  I have not seen the weather forecast so have no idea what is happening.  However I have seen the results of the torrential downpour in London earlier on.

We had steak chips and onion rings for tea and it went down very well indeed.  Not sure what we are going to have for tea tomorrow.

I have also received the vintage brand new Vymura wallpaper that I won in auction and I am extremely chuffed with it. There are four brand new rolls that have never been used. The bedroom is cream woodchip at the moment but I thought that I would do two walls with the new paper and then repaint the other walls in cream to give a contrast.  I have the curtains to match as well as a few other bits and bobs.  I just need to get the paint, get the decorating done and then fit out with a new carpet, three double sheepskin rugs for the floor and new doors in the bedroom and that will be another room that bites the dust.  I already have a large super king wrought iron bedstead in cream and gold together with my pine wardrobes and chests of drawers.  I have plans to make a patchwork quilt to go in here as well.  I have some other country diary fabrics as well as a mixture of different pink cottons  and I thought that this would make the bed nice and cozy when its finished.

Right must get a wriggle on very tired tonight need to get an early night.

Its still peeing down at least I did not have to water up nature is doing it for me.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



P.S. It has just started lightning and thundering and it is peeing it down.  Said I thought there would be a storm.  I am off to bed and to bury my head under the covers so I cannot see it.

Sweet dreams and keep safe.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts