Good Evening All

We woke to thick frost this morning at 6:00am. OH told me before he left the house so I made sure the heating was well and truly on for when he came back with Missy.  So it started off very brrgh and it has continued in the same vein all day.

It has been a particularly busy day starting with getting into work with no heating. It turned out that someone had stolen the connecting pipe which was made of copper from the heating unit at the office.  Fortunately the chaps from the Engineers were straight out and they bought industrial heating units in for us whilst they sorted the system out.  I had to wear my coat for the first two hours it was so cold.  It is now sorted thank goodness.

Its been an extremely busy day in any event - none stop so I am very relieved to be at home in the warm, although I have things to do hence the early post this evening.  Cooking and clearing things and the inevitable washing and ironing.  I have to get tomorrow nights tea on the go liver with onions.   I have had a fancy for liver (which does not happen very often for a week or two) so that is finally going to happen; Barnsley chops for Wednesday night with mint jelly and side veggies and cottage pie for Thursday night.  Well that's the plan.  Looks as though we are going to need plenty to eat if this cold spell is going to continue.

Right I had better get a wriggle on.  If I can get back later on I will do. 

Bye for now.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts