Making and Buying Now for Later On

I am already buying now for using later on.  I have been to Waitrose for a few bits today and they have both the Presse and the Cordials on offer.  When I checked the dates believing that they were being sold off because they were getting close to their dates they both bore dates late into 2019.  So I have bought a few bottles today and shall go back tomorrow for some more.  Always handy to have in stock as we go through cordial quite heavily in any event so it will be used up well before its sell by date but the price was very good at £1.25 for the Presse and £1.25 for the Cordial. They will keep safely under the stairs out of the way until they are required.   I bought a couple of bottles of Elderflower Presse, two bottles of Rhubarb Presse, two bottles of Elderflower Cordial, two bottles of Lemongrass and Ginger Cordial.  I aim to get more later in the week.  Too much of a good offer.  Robinsons squash is also on at £1.00 per bottle.

Well I have the jams, jellies and other preserves under way so a few more for the pantry will do no harm.

Catch you later.

Pattypan
x

Comments

  1. Thanks for the heads up about the cordials being on offer. I picked some up today ready for more hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. Some pennies saved in your pocket go towards something else for your pantry shelf or a treat here and there. Take care. Pattypanxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts