Nice Long Soaking

We got a nice long soaking last night.  It was still raining when I went to bed at 2:30pm.  This morning it is hot and sunny again but at least the plants got a good soak.  I am off out shortly into the garden to sort the growing frames out and get all my new plants in there in some sort of order and then try and find a home for all the pots and paraphernalia that are normally stored in there.  So it looks as though it is going to be another day in the garden and a busy one at that.  At least now again I have lots of pots to be going at.

I think at this rate when OH comes back it will be a case of going to get some more compost.  I will need some in any event for the raised beds for the potager so it will not go to waste.

I have yet to make arrangements to get the old fridge freezer collected from the garden to free up some more space.  I can then start to clear down the path down the garden and get some of my planters in situ there for the time being as well as giving the fence a coat of stain.  I will get OH to put hangers up on both sides of the fence tomorrow on his return.  Once I can move around a little more easily things should move on a tad faster.  

Right here I go.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts