Bit of planning Cabinet for the Bathroom

It has rained all day here and I am ever so grateful for it. This much needed rain has cooled things down beautifully with the added bonus I do not need to water up this evening.  However I did not get out into the garden to do the planned gardening as I had envisaged.  Instead, I went into town today ostensibly for a couple more 80 litre storage boxes but they did not have the ones I was after so they did not come home.  However I did get a bargain four growing frames reduced from £6.99 apiece to £2.99 apiece.  So not bad.  Will have to look for the boxes another day

I also bought some crystal drawer/cupboard handles.  What do I want them for you say.  I have plans for the bathroom which include having a cupboard/chest for storing toiletries and towels in.  I have the cabinet.  Some of my crafting stuff is in it at the moment but the plan is to re-vamp it.  Due to wear and tear, there are no handles on it anymore so hence the crystal handles.  I then intend to repaint it white and then when the bathroom is ready ship the cupboard into the bathroom.  Then some of my shell bits and pieces can also be stored on the top of the cupboard including my seashell chest.

I also have another wooden box and a couple of frames to be covered in shells.  Will do a post on this shortly.

I have also bought some more new towels.  This time a pretty pink colour.  You can never have enough good towels.

Today though has really been an indulgent one on books for reading.  I bought three Elizabeth Chadwick books for £5.  Three more including two Poldark books and another for £5.  Two C S Sansom books, a couple of cookery ones and two other Poldark ones from a different shop.  It looks as though I might get some reading time in soon.  You have to have some me time somewhere down the line.

Its now chucking it down with rain again.  Still very grateful for that.  We shall see what tomorrow will bring although I have a luncheon appointment and afternoon tea.

Right had better get a wriggle on.

Catch you soon.


Comments

Popular Posts