Fantastic Day

I have been at the Family Day at Itter Park today, primarily doing readings in thi beautiful weather we have been having, although it has been far too hot. We were lucky to be under the shade of a Gazebo and we had a nice breeze blowing through.

I wore a long white Gypsy skirt and Gypsy style top in white cotton with broderie anglais trim with a purple headscarf used as a sash as there was no way on earth I was wearing any tights with my sandals today it was just too hot.  Most people thought I was wearing a dress, but it was loose, cool and very comfortable.

There were three of us doing sample readings, most seem to have been received well and it has been good to meet so many new people.

I am now well and truly shattered and it will not be long before I am in bed - I have another early start tomorrow so need to get some shut eye where I can. I am also meeting a friend for lunch and then we have a visit to the tip tomorrow evening planned.

I do oh so need a holiday down by the sea - fingers crossed it will happen soon.

Right must wend my way up the stairs to Bedfordshire.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Your white Gypsy style skirt and top and the purple sash create a pretty picture in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terra, it was lovely and comfortable to wear on a very hot day, becauase I tucked the top into the skirt and then popped a long thin scarf around the middle like a belt (a lovely purple coloured scarf) it made I look like a dress. It was nice to get into something like this again especially after being big for so many years and then gradually losing the weight. Pattypan x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts