I have sat down for a few minutes

I have had the bit between my teeth this afternoon and am tackling the kitchen.  Having a really good sort out in readiness for bleaching it out from top to bottom and a lot of rubbish has been disposed of in the meantime.  I have had my bright yellow marigolds on and am armed and dangerous.  I am determined to try and knock it on the head as best as I can but I suspect it is going to take some of tomorrow up as well.  Then I am going to tackle the individual units and get bits and pieces back in their designated cupboards.  Its a long time since I have attempted this as well (last year to be precise).  Things have not got put back where they should be so it seems a good opportunity to put that right.

We did not get to the sink unit during the week so that is my aim to get that sorted asap.  Then I can really start with the decorating.  I am thinking plain white tiles all round the sink and washing machine area and to replace the bright yellow tiles in between the units with white tiles as well.

So if you will excuse me I a have another hot date with my bright yellow marigolds.

I would rather be elsewhere.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts