Autumn strikes in full force

From blowing a hooley yesterday, today started off wet, wet, grey and then latterly the wind has got up again.  No wonder I have been a little stiff today. However silver linings come in all sorts of forms and today I have pootled on Pinterest a little and started to read some new to me blogs which is not a bad thing in the bigger scheme of things.  Trouble is I get thinking, plotting and planning and buying resources in to make stuff with.  One little thing leads to another as the saying goes.  This always happens when I have a deadline on other stuff!

We have just walked Missy.  The other day I bought one of the ball cup throwers and she has gone mad for it even when we have finished throwing she is still pestering for us to throw it so she can play.  It was rough out with the wind and very fresh.  OH is warm and has the window open now but I am not very warm.  I think it is going to get a little colder yet.

We have egg, bacon and sausage with mushrooms for tea.  A quick meal but then again I have cooked heavy duty meals for most of the week so I think a rest is in order.  Besides I still have a lot of things to do.

Right better get on then eh!

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts