Another busy day

Pottering about the house, meeting with another friend, purchased a couple of natural spheres decorated with natural foliage and berries, bought a new cake pan more for a cheesecake than a cake, and two patty tins one with a shell design the other a mini Bundt pan.  So have not done too badly.  I was nosing at the Christmas decorations again today but am going to hold off getting a couple of decorations that I have located as they are a little pricey.  Lovely but very pricey.  Might see if they are there again in a couple of weeks.  If so meant to have them.

I have also bought the next book in the Poldark season, book five the Black Moon.  I finished Warleggan last night.

I have written a couple of more posts on the Christmas theme which need to be finalised and will be shortly.  Now is the season to start getting things ready for Christmas on all fronts.

Tonight we have had some steak for tea (sirloin) together with roasted mixed vegetables, pumpkin and sweet potato roasted with Rosemary and also roast potatoes which have gone down very nicely.

We are off at the weekend to a Re-enactment weekend at Holme near Peterborough.  We went last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Just hope it is reasonably warm.

I was looking for some spray bottles but have not been able to locate any anywhere. I want them for some home made cleaning liquids.  I have been and bought some more essential oils today.  This time Orange and Pine.  

Right had better get on still things to do.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts