Chill out day

The bruising from falling has come out today and I have been very stiff.  As a result I have not done much or moved very far.  I have just got into a fleecy two piece which has kept me warm. I have slept if I needed to and just rested up. My partner in crime Missy has been content to keep me company. Trouble is I think I have now slept too much and fear I will not sleep tonight but at least I have rested and allowed my system to heal a little.

OH came in and we had antipasti for tea, cold cuts, plenty of cheese it has gone down very nicely as neither fancied the formality of a full meal and just wanted to pick a noggin of this and that.  

Tomorrow I must try and get back on track "into the groove" as it were. I have a lot of things to do.  OH is working in the morning.  I might do some pasta for when he comes in tomorrow lunch time as knowing him he will be starving by then.  

I also need to carry on plugging away at the bedroom to clear out more wardrobe space so that I can get my current wardrobe of clothes put away and where they should be and there should be another tranche of clothes to send to the charity shop.

I have got rid of one complete rail from the bedroom.  In its place are the two chest of drawers.  There is another rail in there and I intend to put a blanket box underneath that rail so that bedding etc. can be stored in there out of the way.  I think it will fit.  If not that rail will be moved into the back bedroom and the blanket box left on its own.  

At some point in this coming year I am going to have to buy a new mattress for the bed which is a cream wrought iron one which is super-king sized.  That will be a priority.  I will also need a new bedroom carpet and then with fresh paint and wallpaper that room will be done out.  WIP but we will get there.  There is always something to do.

Well will have to see what tomorrow brings and whether I manage to get anything done.

Catch you sometime tomorrow.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts