Fortunately

and thus far we have not seen any snow.  Its very cold  and we have the heating on but fingers crossed we will not get it.  However those who have had it arrive please take care and be  extremely careful.

We are out with friends for a meal this evening we should have met them a few weeks back but as it was OHs birthday yesterday we decided to go out today instead.  Just hope the weather keeps clear but we are looking forward none the same.

So it is a very brief visit as my hair needs washing and I need to tidy up a bit before venturing out.  I think I will be dressing up warmly though.  I have not been out today at all.  OH was at work this morning and he has said that it is cold.

I have spent a relatively lazy day.  I woke up at 5am as bright as a button was awake for a couple of hours and then nodded off again. My head hurts quite badly again I think I must have fell on the area I hurt at Christmas when I went out. So I am resting up.  This morning was the best I have felt in a long while.  I hope it continues as I have an awful lot to do in the next few weeks.  I will probably start on what I have to do tomorrow.

When the weather is like this though I do wish we had a couple of open fires or log burners would make all the difference and a log burner cooker.

Bearing in mind that we are going out this evening for a meal at dinner we had anti-pasti a variety of different meats and some wholemeal bread buns which went down very nicely.

Right upwards and onwards.  I need to get myself sorted out and sort out the warm clothes I am to wear this evening.

Hope your evening is a really good one.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Enjoy your meal out. Glad to hear that you are on the mend from your grand mal attack. I am sure the sleep and rest have helped no end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts